My goal this year was to make some super cute gift tags that could double as ornament keepsakes for my friends’ Christmas trees. I came up with these little snowman faces that are easy to make and fun to look at!
Cute Snowman Gift Tag Ornaments
You will need:
- watercolor paper
- a glass jar
- colored pencils
- glitter paint and brush
- hole puncher
To make these gift tags:
1) Trace around an inverted glass jar on your watercolor paper and draw as many circles as will fit. Now draw ‘ornament tops’ on each circle with your pencil.
2) Draw cute snowman faces inside each circle using colored pencils. I like to use real blush to make the cheeks ;)
3) Cut all your tags out with a scissor and punch a hole at the top for easy stringing later.
4) Brush each tag with a little shimmery paint and let dry.
5) String a piece of thread through the hole at the top of your tag and add to all your gifts this year!!
P.S. If you feel like simply printing and cutting out your tags, I’ve created this 4″ x 6″ template for Spoonfulzine readers to enjoy!