Have an old clutch or purse that really needs a make over? How about adding an adorable zipper-pull for a fresh & cute touch?!
You will need:
A wooden shape such as a heart
a thin permanent marker
a jump ring
1) Choose a wooden shape to decorate. I noticed most stationary stores are carrying these shapes with holes already drilled in if you can’t find what you need at your local craft store!
2) Paint a coat of solid paint first and let dry. Yellow always works well!
3) Using a thin permanent marker, draw a cute picture such as the little bunny face pictured in my example.
4) Paint details on your bunny face and let dry. Retrace with a thin tipped marker to maximize details.
5) Add a jump ring to your wooden shape and add to the zipper of your purse or clutch. Enjoy!