These adorable snowmen will brighten your home this holiday!hh
I made quite a few for sale this winter, but for those brave crafty people that would love to make their own, here is the how to!
large wooden Popsicle sticks, white and orange paint, scissors, black Sharpie marker, faux snow, glue, toothpicks, thick styrofoam, fabric scraps
1. Paint a large Popsicle stick with white paint and let dry completely.
2. Using a toothpick dipped in orange paint, add a little carrot nose. Add coal eyes and other details with a black Sharpie marker.
3. Carefully trim the bottom off of the Popsicle stick so it is nice and straight.
4. Cut a square piece of thick styrofoam and press the Popsicle stick inside of it to make a dent. Pour craft glue into the dent and place the Popsicle stick snowman inside. Let dry.
5. Using a brush, cover the whole styrofoam base and snowman with glue. Sprinkle faux snow on top and shake the excess off.
6. Add a little scarf using a thin fabric scrap secured around the neck.
7. Make many snowmen so you can give them as gifts!!